The Djoon Experience Festival
1 - Your Contract
1. www.djoonexperiencefestival.com is a website that present the festival packages together festival
tickets with accommodation. You can also buy festival tickets without purchasing a package.
Whether you buy one of our festival packages or just festival tickets your contract is with Making
Partners srl with its registered office address at Via Ammiraglio Rizzo, 20 – 91100 Trapani, VAT N.
2. References to “you” and “your” include the first-named person on the booking (see section 2.4
below) and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking
2 - How to book your festival ticket or festival package
1. Festival tickets are sold via the ticketing platforms Mailticket and Resident Advisor.
Tickets are subject to availability.
2. To make a booking for your festival ticket follow the links and the instructions on the ticket
platform. A contract with us will only exist once you have received your electronic ticket from
Mailticket or Resident Advisor. Please check your electronic ticket carefully and notify us
immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if anything on the booking confirmation appears to be
incorrect or incomplete.
3. The person whose makes the booking will be deemed to be the lead name for the booking and will
be listed as the contracting party on the electronic ticket.
a) has read the platform Booking Conditions and is authorised to and does agree to the contract
on behalf of all parties named in the booking;
b) consents to our use of information in accordance with these Booking Conditions and our Privacy
& Cookies Policy;
c) is over 18 years of age, and where placing an order for with age restrictions, declares that
he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those tickets.
3. Price of your ticket or festival package
1. Full details of what are included in the price of your ticket is shown on our website and on the
ticket platforms. Anything not specifically described on our website of ticket platforms as being
included in the price is extra, and you will need to pay the festival organiser, promoter or hotel or
transport operator directly for any services not included in the price of your ticket.
2. We reserve the right to change the price of festival tickets advertised on our website at any time
before you book. The total price of your festival ticket will be confirmed before you proceed with
the booking, together with any applicable taxes, such as local city or tourist taxes, and fees.
1. In order to make a booking, you must pay the total price of your festival ticket in full at the time of
booking, together with the booking fee. No booking confirmation will be issued until the full
amount has been received.
2. Payment is processed through the ticket platform you choose based on the country you are buying
5. Festival tickets
1. Entry into the festival is only permitted on production of a valid ticket or pass and valid identity
document. The festival organiser may refuse you entry if you fail to produce all of the
2. The terms and conditions of the festival organiser or promoter of the festival apply to your
booking (see clause 6.2). Customers must comply with last entry times, behaviour codes and all
other requirements of the festival organiser and the festival organiser has the absolute right to
3. Artists and attractions included in the festival programme may be subject to change. We will
advise you of any changes as soon as advised by the promoter.
4. Festival tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable unless the festival is cancelled or re-
6. Other elements of your package
You must ensure that you and your party bring the appropriate ticket issued to you for each part
of your package together with a form of valid ID. We may deliver documents by a different means
from the one specified in order to ensure that you receive your documents before the start of
your package e.g. email instead of post. It is your responsibility to ensure that you check all names,
travel times and other details on the booking confirmation and advise us immediately if there are
any errors or omissions.
7. Cancellations and amendments
1. Please note that tickets are non-refundable.
2. In some exceptional cases, we might process a name change for a festival ticket. An administration
fee will be charged for a name change (generally € 20, but may be more depending on the time
you choose to change the name) for processing the name change. To arrange this, you will need to
contact us as soon as possible by email at email@example.com.
3. If the festival is cancelled, you have the option to have your entire ticket cancelled and refunded
to you in full.
8. Changes to your booking or cancellation by us
We will try to keep changes to your booking to a minimum and we will advise you of any changes
to your booking at the earliest possible date.
9. Our liability to you
1. In relation to all bookings, we will not be liable for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example, loss
of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which
results from any of the following: (a) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any
member(s) of their party; (b) the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the
provision of your booking and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; and (c) unusual and
unforeseeable events or circumstances beyond our or our suppliers control, the consequences of
which could not have been avoided even if due care had been exercised, including without
limitation, exceptional or severe weather conditions, industrial action or fire.
2. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any services that do not form part of our contract
with you. This includes, for example, any additional services or facilities which the hotel, transport
operator or any other service where the services or facilities are not included in the price of your
festival ticket or package and we have not agreed to arrange them.
3. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss, cost, expense or other sum(s) of any
description (a) which, on the basis of the information you provided to us prior to our confirming
your booking, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract
with you or (b) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our
employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. However we will always provide
you with prompt assistance during your trip, whatever the cause of the problem. In addition, we
do not accept liability for any business losses, including loss of profit, or any losses that do not
arise directly from our breach.
10. Complaints and claims
If you have a complaint or claim in relation to the festival or any other part of the ticket, you must
tell the organizer at the time the issue occurs, as most problems can be solved on the spot. If the
matter cannot be resolved locally at the time, then please write an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of returning home from your trip. This will help us to
quickly identify your concerns and speed up our response to you. If you fail to follow this
procedure, we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your
complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under your contract.
11. Health & safety
You must comply at all times with all health and safety requirements of the festival organiser,
hotel or other accommodation provider and transport provider. If you breach any of these
requirements or your behavior or conduct, in the reasonable opinion of the supplier or us, causes
or is likely to cause danger to, upset or distress anyone else or damage to property, you may be
refused travel or entry. We shall have no liability to you in these circumstances and no refund shall
12. Special requests and medical problems
1. If you have any special requests, you must advise us at the time of booking. We will try our best to
satisfy your request but we cannot guarantee any request will be met.
2. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may require
assistance, please tell us before you book, or if diagnosed after you confirm your booking, as soon
as possible after you become aware.
13. Data protection
1. In order to process your booking and to ensure that your travel arrangements run smoothly and
meet your requirements, we need to use the personal information you provide such as name,
address, and any special needs/dietary requirements etc. We shall ensure that proper security
measures are in place to protect your information and we will comply with the Data Protection Act
2. In order to process your booking we must pass your personal information on to the relevant
suppliers such as the accommodation provider. We may also need to provide your personal
information to security or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, regulatory
or public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We may have to send your personal information to countries outside the European Economic Area
(EEA) where controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this
country. By making a booking, you consent to this use of your personal information.
3. Please see further details of our Privacy and Cookies policy.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction
This contract and any dispute, claim or other matter of any description that arises out of or in
connection with this contract is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Italian law.
The courts of Trapani shall have jurisdiction to decide any dispute or claim that arises out of or in
connection with this contract.